Menus and Miles Sunday April 19th

Roz !!!!
on 4/18/15 11:46 pm - Butler, PA

Hello to all of our Lightweights!!!  If you are visiting WELCOME....PLEASE JOIN US and POST!!!!!   Besides my tool,  I count  Posting on the LW board as my #1 reason for being successful on this exciting journey!!!!     

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!!   AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!!  THEY ARE ADDICTING!!  THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!!  THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD  CHOICES  during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this:  I am a FIRM believer in Whey Protein Drinks!!!!!  I have IC (Irritable Bladder Syndrome) and I can only have them occasionally while I'm having a flare up.   It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

Morning LW's!! Just a quickie before leaving for Church.  I will catch you all later today.  Life is soooo busy!

Hope you ALL have an Awesome and Successful Day!!!!

Maintenance:   6+ years out and started the new year right on target!!!

Protein:       Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Breakfast:  

Snack:        

Lunch:        

Snack:        

Dinner:       

Snack:          Nature Valley Almond Crunch Bar--YUM!! (ONLY buy the Gluten Free)

Snack:        3 TB. of unpopped Popcorn   (didn't start this until I was on Maintenance)

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Price S.
on 4/19/15 12:23 am, edited 4/19/15 7:15 am - Mills River, NC

Rainy, suppose to get around 2 inches.  Hope to get some stuff done in the house.

decaf protein coffee  33g
protein pancake
lemon tea protein  13g
turkey veggie soup w/ cheese
Caribbean cooler protein  13g
pepperoni, cheese stick
pork stir fry
protein shake or hot chocolate  30g

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Jody ***
on 4/19/15 4:58 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

Price - seems it's been raining a lot there!  Make it stop before the end of June ;)

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Price S.
on 4/19/15 7:18 am - Mills River, NC

yeah, our driving event was cancelled this weekend.  I have 2 events in May that I hope we don't do in the rain.  Better than the snow/sleet I competed in last Nov but still sure does put a damper on the fun, pun intended.

I know you want a dry wedding.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

vickymarsolais
on 4/20/15 6:21 am

May I ask how you make decaf protein coffee?  

vickymarsolais
on 4/20/15 6:28 am

May I ask how you make decaf protein coffee?  

Price S.
on 4/20/15 6:32 am - Mills River, NC

Sure.  I brew a 5 c coffee maker with decaf.  then I mix 1.5scoops of protein powder with warm water, about 3/4 c.  Then I use that to "cream" my coffee.  My favorite is 1/2 mint cookie, 1/2 vanilla but almost anything works, choco, vanilla, caramel, etc.  Some folks use a milk alternative  instead of water and it probably does make it creamier bu****er works for me and less calories.

vickymarsolais
on 4/20/15 10:02 am

Thank you.  I added a tbsp of protein powder to a hot cup of coffee but it didn't dissolve right, so I'll try mixing it with warm water first.  I drink my coffee black so I'll just use the unflavored powder.

Price S.
on 4/20/15 10:38 am - Mills River, NC

Yeah, just putting it in the coffee straight doesn't work very well.  Not sure how it will be if you drink coffee black.  Even the unflavored, isn't tasteless.  Good luck.  Sure is great to get a good dose of protein right off the bat.

Roz !!!!
on 4/21/15 1:53 am - Butler, PA

Sounds like a GREAT Protein day!!

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 474 views
Still kickin'...