Morning LW's!

italianspice
on 4/28/15 11:26 pm - Eastlake, OH

How are you all doing?

Feeling good today. It was wonderful to be outside working in my yard yesterday, even though I had to wear my winter coat, the sun was glorious!!!

Not much going on here today, need to get my meals together for the next two days of 12 hour shifts.

Sunny here again today, need to get out in the yard again. Why do the weeds grow so well in my garden?? In the fall I turn over the dirt, no weeds and by spring, it is covered with thistle, dandelions and these tiny white flowered weeds, kind of pretty actually. Except for that darn thistle, the spikes are awful! Accidently turned up a big ants nest, that was fun. Little buggers were every where and got under my pant legs, and who knew they bite!

Need to find a natural remedy for them, because I wont be able to work the dirt, if pulling a weed sets them off.

Well I hope you all have an amazing day. 

Feels good to be back on track and back here you amazing people!

~Maria

SW 230 Preop 205 GW 130 LW 131 CW 135 Ht 5'1"

Navychic
on 4/29/15 12:04 am
RNY on 02/09/15

I know right, The weather has been amazing, my only issue is I want to do "fun" things and instead Im doing yard work on the weekends.  But only a couple more aggressive weekends of pruning /weeding/ prepping & mulching the planting beds to put in and then for the most part (except maint which isn't so bad) I'm done till fall. Then it's swimming pools, amusement parks, fishing, etc.  All things I'm looking forward much more this year than previously . 

I'm Jo   HW 245, SW 236, CW 151 Yeah (Normal BMI!!!!)

M1=213 (-23), M2=201 (-12), M3=186 (-15), M4=175(-11), M5=166(-9), M6=157(-9), M7=153(-4) 

italianspice
on 4/29/15 1:57 am - Eastlake, OH

Sounds like an amazing summer is in your future!

It definitely is much easier and more fun now then when I was at my heaviest!

Modest_Phoenix
on 4/29/15 1:00 am

Plain white vinegar is a natural ant killer.  Not sure how it would affect your plants though.  Ants have an exoskeleton and vinegar dissolves it.   

Highest weight 208 in 2008 ** VSG 11/27/15 weight 193 ** Current weight 128 ** Goal weight range 100 -110 ** Height - 4'11" ** Age - 49

Jody ***
on 4/29/15 1:40 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

good to know!

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Price S.
on 4/29/15 1:45 am - Mills River, NC

vinegar will kill plants.  You can use it instead of round up but it is short term and you have to keep doing it.  May not want to use that in your garden.  I do use it to wipe down my counters when the ants start coming in.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

italianspice
on 4/29/15 1:59 am, edited 4/29/15 2:06 am - Eastlake, OH

Who knew? Thanks Modest Phoenix

I use vinegar in the cracks of my drive way and sidewalks to kill grass.

I wonder if I use the vinegar and then wait, I wont plant until the end of May with the weather here. Cant trust it. If I water well, it may dilute it.

Jody ***
on 4/29/15 1:46 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

Hi  Maria!

Yes - yesterday was nice!  Hit about 63 here and sunny - wind was still a bit cool.  BBQ'd steaks on the grill and ate outside with the kids and grandkids.  Girls are having a blast playing outside on their new swingset too (and all the neighbor kids).

Picked up my motorcycle from the shop yesterday.  Saturday is "International Female Riders Day".. Going out on a ride with a group called Stillettos on Steel - hope to make some new lady friends who ride too!  Glad it's local - seems folks I chat to on motorcycle FB (groups) are from other places in the state.  

My garbage disposal is DOA - I need to replace it.  I've done it before but about 23 years ago and I'm going to tackle this one too.  I'm tired of paying people to do stuff for me....just hope I don't break any nails while doing it!

Getting geared up to head to Houston for my son's wedding next weekend.  I didn't lose ANY of the weight I wanted to and probably added a few more.  I guess I'm just going to have to love myself anyway... although I'm not happy with my weight.  I don't know why it's so difficult - both with the body and getting my mind in gear.  I typically eat well.. it's those beers at night!

Tonight is hair appt and nails - 

I'm glad you're back too!  You're an inspiration to me!

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so

italianspice
on 4/29/15 2:04 am - Eastlake, OH

Jody,

Love your self the way you are. You are still Gorgeous!! Have a blast at the wedding!

I would like to part with my Guinness tube that has taken up residence around my middle! lol But it is slowly coming off and I still enjoy a Guinness here and there, but definitely plan for it now.

My husband sold his bike, we lost a good friend in October last year on the bike and his wife survived but is dealing still with a lot of physical and psychological issues still, and I think it freaked him out. Plus he is having a lot of back issues after a bad fall in January. Figures, Robert will be 18 in May and I was going to get my own bike, maybe next year. Love Stilletos on Steel!

Thanks Jody!!!

Jody ***
on 4/29/15 11:18 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

I imagine if I lost a good friend via bike accident I'd think twice too.  It's not a real safe sport...

My "beer" has gone into my hips/thighs.  I'm sure if I hadn't had the tummy tuck it would have gone there too... Ok - some did...

90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views