Menus and Miles Sunday July 26th

Roz !!!!
on 7/26/15 5:37 am - Butler, PA

Hello to all of our Lightweights!!!  If you are visiting WELCOME....PLEASE JOIN US and POST!!!!!   Besides my tool,  I count  Posting on the LW board as my #1 reason for being successful on this exciting journey!!!!     

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!!   AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!!  THEY ARE ADDICTING!!  THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!!  THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD  CHOICES  during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this:  I am a FIRM believer in Whey Protein Drinks!!!!!  I have IC (Irritable Bladder Syndrome) and I can only have them while I'm not having a flare up.   It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

Morning LW's!!!  What a Beautiful and Fun day we had yesterday! We are sooo Blessed to have DD's who include us.  Thursday Eve all 3 of our DD's were here for a cookout and yesterday we went to a camping ground to spend the afternoon with DD#1 and then went boating with DD#3 on her friends boat.

Off this morning to a play to here our Granddaughter sing.  She goes to a Performing Arts school.  She has such a Beautiful voice.

Catch you ALL later!!

Maintenance Mode and 6+ years out

Protein:      Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Breakfast: 

Lunch:        

Snack:        

Snack:        

Dinner:        Not Sure

Snack:         Nature Valley Almond Crunch Bar--YUM!! (ONLY buy the Gluten Free) 

Snack:         3 TB. of unpopped Popcorn   (didn't start this until I was on Maintenance)

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Price S.
on 7/26/15 8:53 am - Mills River, NC

How nice to have your family close.  When we go on vacation on the 2nd, DD is coming to meet us.  It will be so good to spend some time with her. 

Drove Teke early before the heat sets in.  Now paperwork and shopping. 

decaf protein coffee  33g
protein blueberry pancakes
lemon tea protein  13g
burger patty, green beans
lemon tea protein  13g
salad, fish
protein shake  33g

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

JB1114
on 7/26/15 11:03 am - Grain Valley, MO

Price, you do a great job getting in your protein.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Price S.
on 7/26/15 11:44 am - Mills River, NC

It helps to like the protein suppliments but I also love meat and have never had any problems with any of it.  When I was a baby, low weight but full term, Gerber had just come out with baby food meats.  Mother was told to add that to my bottle and she did.  I have always thought that made me addicted early out, LOL.  I love my veggies but also my protein.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Roz !!!!
on 7/27/15 9:39 am - Butler, PA

Price how is she doing since her boyfriend passed away?

Sounds Good!

Roz

on Maintenance

Price S.
on 7/27/15 10:59 am - Mills River, NC

she is doing great!!! In fact is dating another professor at her university.  I think they are getting serious.  Her biological clock is ticking loudly, she is 35, and they both are interested in a family.

Roz !!!!
on 7/27/15 12:38 pm - Butler, PA

Oh...I'm soooo happy for her...and You!!!!!

Roz

on Maintenance

lerkhart
on 7/26/15 10:27 am

Hi Roz,

We got home yesterday.  We had a great week and enjoyed spending time with family.  It was good to get home and sleep in our bed last night.

B:  Protein Decaf Coffee
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
L:  1/2 low carb tortilla, 1/2 banana lite mayo, cheddar cheese veggie sticks
     2 oreo cookies
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
D:  Ribeye, salad

Vitamins:  Done
Water/Fluids:  60 ozs so far
Miles:  None Yet

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Roz !!!!
on 7/27/15 9:43 am - Butler, PA

Sleeping in your own bed is the best part of coming home although a quite house is very close behind....LOL.

I'm glad to see you posted the oreos...  I can't stop at 2!

Sounds Good Linda!

Roz

on Maintenance

lerkhart
on 7/27/15 5:35 pm

DH ate the rest of them or I probably wouldn't have stopped either!!

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 278 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 403 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 464 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 489 views