Waking up to a new day

singdoremi
on 8/31/15 4:56 am - NJ

Don't give up, ever. The surgery results are a tool but they can not fix your head. I had a break through day yesterday. This morning my outlook is so positive. Keep at it friends and never give up. My answer may just be the "kitchen closed after dinner" rule. With fingers crossed and hopes high I will continue one day at a time to reach my weight loss goals, better late than never.

I was up at dawn and have already walked two miles. Now I am enjoying my coffee on my last day of summer vacation. Tomorrow I return to my passion as a middle school vocal music teacher.

Enjoy your day.

Ellen

VSG 6/4/13
Ellen

Price S.
on 8/31/15 11:59 am - Mills River, NC

You are 100% right.  Goal wasn't a destination, but a journey.  We have to live each day, do the best we can, figure out what our issues are and keep going.  Have a great day!!!

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

JB1114
on 8/31/15 6:07 pm - Grain Valley, MO

Yesterday must have been a day to rethink our WLS lives.  I've been telling myself I don't want to track my food day in and day out, but I decided I do need to track what I eat.  I need to see what I'm eating so I've started a notebook. 

According to my scale, I've lost about 8 lbs.  I saw my doctor today for my yearly checkup and her scale weighed me 5 lbs. higher.....Ugh. 

I've got to forge ahead and never give up.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

singdoremi
on 8/31/15 6:44 pm - NJ

Hang in there! We can and will do this.

VSG 6/4/13
Ellen

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today