skinny legs

C H
on 9/2/15 9:47 am

My legs has gotten so skinny but my upper body hasn't caught up yet, anyone else have skinny legs? 

Roz !!!!
on 9/2/15 11:16 am - Butler, PA

I wish I had that problem....haha.  My lower legs have always swelled so my ankles look pretty big.  I thought when I lost all of this weight I wouldn't swell as bad but that didn't happen.

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

lerkhart
on 9/2/15 5:25 pm

I have always had bigger legs so they didn't shrink much at all....

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Price S.
on 9/2/15 5:46 pm - Mills River, NC

not me either.  I have thigh gap (is that what the kids call it when your thighs don't rub together) but they aren't skinny by any means.  But I walk, swim, muscle pump, ride ponies so I guess I have pretty much muscle in my legs.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

singdoremi
on 9/2/15 6:39 pm - NJ

I have always been an apple shake with thinner legs and since the weight loss,  it hasn't changed. Although with all of the walking and walk/jogs I do my legs have gotten pretty muscular, which isn't a bad thing. I guess we keep the same shapes, but are just smaller.

VSG 6/4/13
Ellen

(deactivated member)
on 9/3/15 6:31 am

You're really lucky actually - I have the same apple-shaped body .  The closer your fat is to the heart the easier it is to lose so all you really have to do to balance things out is EXERCISE . I have always loved having great legs ... miniskirts and tight jeans are my comfort zone ...its a lot easier to cover up perceived flaws with cute structured little jackets than to hide fat hips and legs and/or a  flat ass .(n which I have by the way lol)  

Heres my advice - buy comfortable platform shoes that you can stride in which  really play up the length and shape of your legs .  Show them off with CONFIDENCE nothing is sexier than a woman who moves well and struts... a loose silky top covered by a dark colored cardigan or tight little jacket visual takes off the weight on tpp.  

As an apple the scary season for me is sleeveless crop-top season than God we'[re over that .  Now its smooth sailing the rest of the year ! (((())))

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 410 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 471 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 495 views