Menus and Mies Sunday Sept. 27th

Roz !!!!
on 9/27/15 1:00 pm - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!!   AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!!  THEY ARE ADDICTING!!  THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!!  THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD  CHOICES  during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this:  I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!!  I have IC (Irritable Bladder Syndrome) and I can only have them while I'm not having a flare up.   It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

I've missed you all!!!  My DD#3 had to be rushed to the hospital after midnight on Wed. in Septic shock. She had a kidney infection, some small kidney stones and the infection got into her blood.  The next day she went into shock again just as I walked into her hospital room.  She was turning blue from her oxygen level dropping and her blood pressure dropped really low.  It was pretty scary but the nurse that was attending her got her stabilized pretty quickly. DH and I both took off of work so we could take care of the 3 boys so her DH could go to work. She got discharged but still on a lot of meds and pretty exhausted so I'm taking tomorrow off to get the older one to school and watch the 2 little ones so she can rest.

Maintenance 6+ years

Breakfast:   1/2 piece of toast and part of an egg

Protein:       Matrix Mint Cookie  35g

Snack:        

Lunch:         Fresh fruit and a piece of pumpkin bread

Snack:        

Snack:         Matrix Mint Cookie  23g     (Probably doubled)

Snack:         Nature Valley Almond Crunch Bar--YUM!! (ONLY buy the Gluten Free)       

Dinner:       

Snack:         3 TB. of unpopped Plain Popcorn (didn't start this until I was on Maintenance

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Price S.
on 9/27/15 5:48 pm - Mills River, NC

Goodness, Roz.  I leave and everything goes to pot.  Really, so sorry and home she is better soon.

The driving show was good but it rained constantly for 3 days and that gets really old pretty fast.  Teke was good and ended up winning Champion Dartmoor Pony and Reserve Champion Cones.  I was very pleased with him.

decaf protein coffee
cooked apple and oatmeal
protein bar
small wrap/chips, small brownie (awards lunch at the show)
peanut butter/chocolate protein
Caribbean cooler protein
taco salad, no chips
protein shake

food was weird all weekend but I stayed pretty high protein.  I think I did ok except for the chocolate, lol

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Roz !!!!
on 9/28/15 7:16 am - Butler, PA

YEAH Teke!!!!  You must be an Awesome Trainer Price!!!  I bet the rain was miserable!!  That's one good thing about All-Star Cheerleading...no rain and usually comfortable seats.

Good for you getting your Protein in!!!   I tried the PB dipped in my Protein Powder (is that what you do) and I was surprised it wasn't all gritty.

Sounds Good!

Roz

on Maintenance

Price S.
on 9/28/15 8:24 am - Mills River, NC

yeah, I just get a spoon of pb and I have a small container of chocolate protein and I roll the spoon in it.  Weird but pretty good.

Thanks.  I was pretty proud of my boy!!

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

MajorMom
on 9/28/15 2:45 am - VA

Oh, my goodness! Swinging lizards for your daughter, Roz.

Hi guys,

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Pre-B - protein coffee w/1/2 & 1/2 (30g)
B - a few bites of egg, grits and sausage
2nd B - Greek yogurt w/blueberries
S - 2 regular coffees w/1/2&1/2
S - peanuts
L - protein shake (30g)
S - peanuts
D - baby back ribs and cornbread
S - CarbSmart ice cream
S - Greek yogurt

VITES:
morning batch: done
4 calcium batches: done
iron: done
evening batch: done 
heme iron: done

MILES:
none

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Roz !!!!
on 9/28/15 7:18 am - Butler, PA

Thanks Gina!  She is much better today (Monday).  She is having trouble laying down to sleep because she is so sore breathing hurts.  We go to her PCP this afternoon for a recheck.

Sounds like a Yummy Day!!!

Roz

on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 288 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...