Menus and Miles Monday 23rd

Roz !!!!
on 11/23/15 11:51 am - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! I have IC (Irritable Bladder Syndrome) and I can only have them while I'm not having a flare up. It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

Happy Monday!! I only have 1 more day of wor****il Dec. 7th.  We are leaving on a Disney Cruise on Saturday....YEAH...6 Days with my 2 DD's and DGKids (which is better than a cruise)!!!!!

Maintenance 7+ years

Breakfast: 

Protein:  Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:    Small Fruit Salad

Lunch:    1 Salmon Cake

Snack:    1 Laughing Cow Lite Swiss Wedge and 5 Saltines

Snack:    Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Dinner:   Picking up a 1/4 Cow so Probably Steak to check it out

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Price S.
on 11/23/15 12:50 pm - Mills River, NC

Wow, is it that time already? Hope you have a wonderful week and great weather.

It's been cold here all day.  Stayed in and haven't started unloading the trailer.  Nothing I need in there right now.  Muscle pump tonight.

decaf protein coffee  33g
eggbeaters, cheese, kale
lemon tea protein  13g
veggie beef soup
lemon tea protein  13g
chili
protein shake or hot chocolate  23g

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Roz !!!!
on 11/24/15 7:38 am - Butler, PA

I can't remember what state you live in.  How cold is it there?  I needed to stop for gas last night but I took the chance and waited until this morning when it would be a little warmer with the sun out. Fortunately I wasn't left at the side of the road.  I'm just about ready to turn my heater on at work to get the chill off.  Sunny Florida will feel nice next week but the snow will probably be laying on the ground when we get home.  One year our van was snowed in at the airport so DH always puts a shovel in now.

Sounds Good Price!  I had all intentions of making scrambled eggs this morning but DD called and I ran out of time.

Roz

on Maintenance

Price S.
on 11/24/15 8:54 am - Mills River, NC

I'm in Western NC close to the mountains.  It was in the lower 40s all day yesterday with a wind.  And this morning our water was frozen but not for long.  We haven't winterized the pump house yet but will today although last night was the last night of below freezing for a while.  Suppose to get in the 50s today and I hope to get the trailer unloaded.

Ya'll have a blast.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

lerkhart
on 11/23/15 3:20 pm

Hi Roz,

Hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise.  Let me know how you like the Disney Cruise.  We have talked about taking the DGKids on one in a couple of years.

B:  Protein Decaf Coffee
S;  2 Decaf Coffees
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
L:  Ranch Chicken Wings
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
D:  Spare Ribs - must have had too much fat in them my tummy is not feeling very good right now

Vitamins:  Done
Water/Fluids:  90 ozs
Miles:  Walked 1 mile

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Roz !!!!
on 11/24/15 7:52 am - Butler, PA

This is our 3rd one and we love them!!!!!  The most relaxing vacation ever!! This year we are going on one that has the Princesses plus the Avengers for the boys.  This is our first Christmas one and we are super excited.  Last year we were scheduled for a Christmas one and then DD found out she was pregnant so we had to move it up.  I can honestly say there isn't one thing that we don't like about them.

When you decide to go on one let me know what ship and I can tell you which rooms are the best and a few other things. I like the smaller ships but DD#1 liked the bigger Fantasy.  I can't wait to hear DD#2's opinion.

This is our last one for awhile.  DD#1 wants to get an in ground pool, fireplace and picnic area so I guess cheer comps will be our only vacations next year.  I'd like to go to Yellowstone again so maybe DH and I will do that.

Your menu looks good!  How have you been doing on your carbs and the scale? 

Roz

on Maintenance

lerkhart
on 11/24/15 4:54 pm

I have to work on DH.  He is not wanting to go.  I will let you know if we decide to do one. I'm trying to talk him into going on just a regular one with my sister and her husband next April or May.

One day I do good and the next day I don't do so good....  The scale has been in the same 141 - 142 range.

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
MajorMom
on 11/24/15 2:41 am - VA

Roz, more power to you.  I would be hiding in my cabin for the duration.  lol

Hi guys,

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Pre-B - protein coffee w/1/2 & 1/2 (30g)
B - Greek yogurt w/blueberries
S - 1 regular coffee and 1 protein coffee (30g) w/1/2&1/2 and toast
S - peanuts
L - protein shake (30g)
S - popcorn
D - beef hotdogs and coleslaw
S - CarbSmart ice cream
S - Greek yogurt

VITES:
morning batch: done
4 calcium batches: done
iron: missed
evening batch: done  
heme iron: done

MILES:
none

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Roz !!!!
on 11/24/15 7:55 am - Butler, PA

Why?  I am terrified of water but love cruising!  I have been having anxiety about being away from DD#1 because of all the bombings and shootings that have been going on.

Sounds Yummy!

Roz

on Maintenance

MajorMom
on 11/25/15 4:00 am - VA

I would be hiding from everybody in my cabin. I must be a terrible introvert! 

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 278 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 403 views