Miles and Menus, November 25, 2015

Price S.
on 11/25/15 1:35 pm - Mills River, NC

I guess everyone is getting ready for tomorrow.  I'm not cooking, for the first time ever so I'll get this started.  I did my last grocery shopping today then drove Teke.  Groceries were just for the weekend, we are eating out tomorrow since DD's fiancé is allergic to cats so can't come in the house.  This will be our first meeting, looking forward to meeting my SIL to be.  Wow.

decaf protein coffee  33g
oatmeal, blueberries, pecans
leftover quiche
lemon tea protein  13g
orange, crackers, brunswieger
burger patty, cole slaw
protein shake or hot chocolate 23g

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

lerkhart
on 11/25/15 3:47 pm

Hi Price,

Been cooking all day getting ready for tomorrow.  My parents got here this afternoon so my mom helped me some-she does all the jobs I don't want to do like cutting the ham and tomorrow she will cut the turkey...

I am so happy your DD has met someone!!  I sure hope you like them.

B:  Protein Decaf Coffee - I used cream instead of my Hood milk and it made my tummy upset - for some reason some things have been upsetting my tummy more than they used to.
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
L:  1 slice bread, 1 egg, cheese
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
D:  Steak, Ribs, green beans & bite of corn

I also tasted my corn bread for the dressing today, nibbled on some ham.  Overall I thought I did pretty good for cooking all day.

Vitamins:  Done
Water/Fluids:  100 ozs
Miles:  Walked 3/4 mile

Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving.  I will have a house full so not sure if I will be able to get on tomorrow.

Linda 

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Price S.
on 11/25/15 4:01 pm - Mills River, NC

good job on all the cooking.  I love cornbread and DH wanted some with the chili last night so I caved and made some.  Now I have leftovers that I have been trying to stay out of.  I love it just nuked and buttered.  Yum, doesn't even have to be made into dressing.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Karen H.
on 11/26/15 3:19 am
VSG on 12/08/14

Enjoyed reading your post. I'm new on the LW board. Got two questions?

What is hood milk? What kind or brand of protein are you using for your coffee? 

Thanks! Karen

Neesie57
on 11/25/15 7:36 pm
VSG on 08/04/15

Today is the first day of the year when I could have actually worn a jacket, but I, of course forgot to take it with me.  I was so cold, partly because I've lost 70 pounds and have never noticed how warm the fat made me.

B: Buddig chicken, 2 ounces

S: Light and Fit yogurt, banana cream

L: egg with cottage cheese and tomato

S: light string cheese

D: homemade pulled pork with sugar free BBQ sauce

S: Key lime Light and Fit yogurt

E: need to walk some more, only have 5,000 steps in today

W: on track

V: on track

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I've been making pies for two days and will make the deviled eggs and rolls tomorrow.  Can't wait to spend the day with my family!

5' 5" tall. VSG on August 4, 2015/ Starting weight 239.9/ Surgery weight 210.9/ Current weight 137.4/ Goal weight 140/ No longer overweight, now a NORMAL weight. Now that I'm at goal, it's time to move on to maintenance!!!!!!!!

Price S.
on 11/26/15 2:47 pm - Mills River, NC

When I was loosing, I went from hot to cold many times a day.  These days, I am very susceptible to being hot or cold depending on what I am drinking.  That layer of fat really does make a difference, lol.

MajorMom
on 11/26/15 2:29 am - VA

I've been cooking for 2 days and have a little to go today.  Can we say LEFTOVERS!?  Happy Thanksgiving!  

Hi guys,

BITES: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Pre-B - protein coffee w/1/2 & 1/2 (30g)
B - Greek yogurt w/blueberries
S - 1 regular coffee and 1 protein coffee (30g) w/1/2&1/2 and toast
S - peanuts
L - protein shake (30g)
S - popcorn
D - meat trio w/asparagus stir fry
S - CarbSmart ice cream
S - Greek yogurt

VITES:
morning batch: done
4 calcium batches: done
iron: done
evening batch: done
heme iron: done

EXERCITES:
cooking for Thanksgiving...

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Price S.
on 11/26/15 2:48 pm - Mills River, NC

I have been kind of lost with nothing to cook but I survived.  I do love leftovers though and will miss those.  Hope you had a good day.

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 278 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 403 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 464 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 490 views