BACK ON TRACK

HippieDreads
on 11/20/16 6:05 am

I've gotten back on track... Mostly protein and have lost four pounds. :D It's only been a few days and I've lost four pounds. TMI I'm still pooping ok not getting constipated cuz I'm drinking enough. I drink two 24 oz bottles of water and then half of one. I'm shooting for three of them a day and two 16 oz cups of sugar free creamered coffee. No sugar Just the sugar free creamer. It's wonderful. I'm doing two shakes a day and one meal until Wednesday then on thanksgiving I'll go back to eating three meals a day mostly protein and low carb. I'm so proud of myself. I'm doing it and doing it right. Maybe I won't need a second surgery. I have a lot of hard work ahead of me but I'm not having any cravings or anything. I did the first day I was craving sugar but now I'm good. I'm just so impressed and so happy with how I'm doing. I can't believe I still  have it in me. If I don't lose the weight I will continue with the plans to have the second surgery but I'm not sure I'm going to need it. I mean really... 4 pounds in a few days!!!! I know not to expect that kind of loss continuously but I'm happy with it now as a jump start. I've gained so much weight that I literally have nothing but sweats to wear that fits me and my shirts are bulging and buttons are ready to pop off. I stay in Pj's most of the time because of it. I only get dressed when I leave the house. Today I weighed in at 217. My goal is about 100 lbs from here. Oh I bought a bunch of exercise equipment that I have always enjoyed using at the gym. I got a punching bag, kettlebells, weights, and a medicine ball. My husband is going to exercise with me. I can't wait till we can get the stand for the punching bag. I love working with a punching bag. It makes me feel alive and I always work myself to the max with it. I'm still uncomfortable in my own skin. I feel like I'm going to explode out of my skin. But I'm glad my size is decreasing. Thank you all for the support and for answering my blog posts. I really appreciate it and love the support. You guys are the best.

Roz !!!!
on 11/23/16 6:59 am - Butler, PA

Seeing your Profile picture made me smile.....Welcome Back!!!!

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 473 views
Still kickin'...