MENUS AND MILES NOV. 20TH

Roz !!!!
on 11/20/16 6:54 am - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!!  It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them! LW's!!! 

Morning LW's!!  We got our first snow of the year!!  The 3 yr. old grandson didn't remember snow and he is so excited.  He is a shorts kind of kid.  Refuses to wear long pants...lol.  I just got a picture from DD with his shorts, winter coat, and boots on.  He was checking out the snow on their deck.  OH TO BE YOUNG AGAIN!!!!

First Cheer comp of the season.  Took 12 teams and had 10 firsts and 2 seconds. They each lost by a point.  I guess one gym can't win everything....LOL. No matter how great it is to always be on top it does get embarrassing when you hear your teams being called out over and over again locally. 

I did pretty good with my eating yesterday and drank a protein drink and lots of water.  It's always a challenge when you go to the competitions.  They offer fast kid type foods.  On the way home we stopped at Kings and I got roast beef with a little gravy and substituted the carbs with a cup of vegetable soup. 

I'm making ham and bean soup today.  That will last us a couple of days.  Then Wednesday I start cooking for Thanksgiving.  Having at least 21 this year.

Maintenance:  8+ years out 

Breakfast:  Plain Honey Nut Cherrios

Protein:    Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:      Lite Baby Bel Cheese Round

Lunch:      ?

Protein:   Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:     Nature Valley Almond Crunch (Gluten Free one)

Snack:    

Dinner:    ?

Snack:     Plain Popcorn

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

STLfan
on 11/20/16 2:16 pm
Hi Roz!!!!,
Been absent for awhile. Was hoping some familiar people were around . I see your blog is still kickin'.
I guess I find it difficult to relate as I am not typical on protein or vitamins and don't wish to discourage others.
I somehow received a friend request after this long and it reminded me how wonderful you can be here at OH .Thanks again ...Jeff
Jeff                    
Eattoliv4life
on 11/23/16 1:01 am
VSG on 10/18/16

Carbs are my weakness!! If anything trips me up along my journey it will be carbs. ð??"

I sincerely appreciate your advice.  Thank you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 286 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 410 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 471 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 495 views