Back on track feels good

HippieDreads
on 11/22/16 5:47 am

I have been back on track for six days not counting today and i have lost 8 lbs so far. I'm so stinking excited. I'm so happy that I have restriction still. I'm going to keep up the good work and Keep at it. I've been doing squats using my kettle bell and I'm going to start working with a punching bag today. I'm so excited to be losing successfully. I can't believe it. EIGHT pounds. This is awesome. I feel like I just had the surgery. I'm staying around 30 grams of carbs a day and more than 70 grams of protein a day. Two days of two shakes and one meal the rest of the time I did low carb high protein. After Thanksgiving I'm going to do a week of two shakes one meal just to completely reset my sleeve. That was my intention this week but I ran out of almond milk and haven't been able to run to the store. So Friday I will go out and get some almond milk and do my week. :D My husband who has not had surgery yet has also lost weight but unfortunately we can't be sure how much because my scale doesn't read his weight. WHen we go to the doctors though we will know. :D

Roz !!!!
on 11/23/16 6:56 am - Butler, PA

AWESOME Report!!!!   Posters are wondering how hard it is to get back on track and if it works.  You are living Proof it does work!!!  Keep Posting....I could use the help!!!

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Price S.
on 11/27/16 6:51 am - Mills River, NC

I got back on the wagon on Friday and have dropped 5.  Just need to keep going.  Congrats to us both.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 278 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 403 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 464 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 490 views