Menus and Miles Sunday April 2nd

lykapal
on 4/2/17 11:21 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Happy Sunday, everyone.

I ended up making a dozen burgers last night, and I still had some leftover, so I put them in the crockpot and made "Salisbury steak". It came out pretty tasty. Now I have several days worth of meat for lunch when I'm too busy to cook for myself. Super simple. Ground beef patties from costco, and a packet of gravy mix with 2 cups of water. I seasoned the meat but the recipe online didn't call for it. I think it was the right thing to do.

Today, haven't eaten yet and I'm hungry! Our dryer went on the fritz last week, and I happened to have an extra set in the garage from before I lived with my husband (9 years ago) and so I brought it inside and ordered the part for the dryer. Well, last night hubby said the washer kept giving an error code indicating the pump is going bad. Damn the luck! So today I've been draining the washer, moving the old washer inside, cleaning the old washer and moving the current washer back out into the garage. I'm so tired of repairing this dumb set! Argh, I'm putting my foot down, I am getting a new washer/dryer or else!

I've had 2 scoops of Unjury unflavored protein in 2 cups of coffee, plus some iced tea earlier. The plan is to eat lunch and go get the shopping done, then come home and make dinner. Dinner is TBD while shopping. LOL

Coffee with protein.

Breakfast: Nope

Lunch: 2nd Coffee with protein.

Snack: Salisbury steak.

Dinner: TBD.

Protein: Shake - Premier chocolate.

Hope everyone has a much more relaxing Sunday than mine! Hah.

49/F 4' 11" Highest Wt. 183.8--Surgery Wt. 173.0--Current Wt. 115.2--Goal Wt. 115.0

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 278 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 403 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 464 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 489 views