Menus and Miles Monday July 31st

Roz !!!!
on 7/31/17 9:50 am - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

Afternoon LW's!!!! It's the end of July..Summer is going way to fast! Struggled yesterday with sweets. I just couldn't stay out of the Cinnamon Teddy Grahams (I'm the fool who bought them). No matter what I tried I kept going back to them. They will probably show up on the scales tomorrow.

8+ years out

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Breakfast:

Lunch: Scrambled Eggs, Bacon and Cheese

Snack: Turkey bites

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack: Nuts, Cheese, raisin snack pack

Dinner: DH has a ballgame ????

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

MajorMom
on 7/31/17 5:53 pm - VA

Hi guys,

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Pre-B - 2 protein coffees (90g)
B - Greek yogurt w/blueberries and almonds
S - peanuts
L - small chef salad
S - protein shake (30g)
D - gluten free spaghetti
S - CarbSmart ice cream

VITES:
morning batch: done
calcium batches:
evening batch: done
heme iron: pending

MILES:
standing at the computer all day
stairs

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Roz !!!!
on 8/1/17 10:35 am - Butler, PA

Sounds Yummy!

Roz

on Maintenance

JB1114
on 7/31/17 6:44 pm - Grain Valley, MO

Hello LWs. The weekend went way too fast. My great-nephew made Eagle Scout and we attended the ceremony Saturday morning. My husband's men's group at church was singing Saturday evening and at 2 services on Sunday so I went to church Saturday evening so I would have all day Sunday free. I did some packing, cleaning and the laundry. DH usually does the laundry but he has a bad ankle so I did it this time.

Roz, you commended a few days ago you order groceries from Walmart. I might try that. We have a grocery store that has that and they will deliver to your door. Delivery is free is your order if $100 or $4.95 if less than $100. You can pick up at the store for $2.95.

I used to love Teddy Grahams. If I get a taste of sweets, I can't stop. If I eat too much sweets, I get that sick feeling from too much sugar.

Today's eats:

Premier Protein (30 g)

Kashi bar

Roast pork; green beans

Borden's sliced cheese; 34 degree crackers

Tamale Pie; fresh carrots

Snack??

Little light on protein. I need to track my eats on paper.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Roz !!!!
on 8/1/17 11:04 am - Butler, PA

I LOVE ordering my groceries and picking them up at the store!!! We do it at Walmart and there is no fee (as of right now). On days I can't make it DH goes and picks them up ...then puts them away.... . All of my girls do it now too. I start a new grocery list at the beginning of the week and and keep adding to it. Sometimes I spend more money on groceries but I spend less money on things I don't need so I feel like I'm ahead.

I've been having a terrible time with ulcers in my mouth. The girl at the dentist office told me she gets them when she eats anything with cinnamon...I LOVE cinnamon!! That's the reason I bought the Cinnamon Teddy Grahams. I got my mouth all healed up and I wanted to see if that could be the culprit. Within a few days of eating them I have 3 ulcers and a few sore spots....I never would have guessed that would be what's causing them.

I get my daily total of Protein in with my two drinks and the food proteins are a bonus.

Sounds Good!

Roz

on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...