Menus and Miles Thursday Aug. 10th

Roz !!!!
on 8/10/17 12:44 pm - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

It's late afternoon and I'm just getting time to post. Hope you are all having a successful day! It was my turn to pick our 9 yr. old Granddaughter up from her summer classes and take her to lunch. We got to choose between McDonalds or Burger King so we could get back to school/work on time.

8+ years out

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Breakfast: Nothing

Lunch: Small Hamburger and a few onion rings

Snack: Nuts Cheese and Berry snack pack

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:

Dinner: Ballgame

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Ginnny
on 8/10/17 12:54 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 16 months TODAY (what what!!!) Where did the time go?? Oh and the scale down another 1/2 pound this morning 172.5.... I might make it to my original goal of 160 yet (someday).

Morning everyone! I left off the good on purpose So I decide to take a break from the gym this morning but I forgot to change my alarm. So I'm up, and don't know what to do with myself LOL The only good thing is my Trucker got to see me in my cute lil $4 dress find from Walmart!!

Its been sometime since I've had to cook breakfast at home, so this morning my rant went something like this..."stoooopid eggs, stoooopid veg..." don't have to worry about flippin stuff when you cook it in the microwave at work.

Dinner last night was pretty good, I opted for an open face club house, they make it on pita bread it would have been huge with 3 layers of pita. I ate one half without any of the pita bread and was full!! The other half is in the fridge for a tomorrow snack.

Anyway, a little tired this morning as per usual. I do have a job closing this afternoon so that will give me something to do for 20 minutes.

On to the eats. Small confession....my lunch items are actually on a cheese stick from Superstore....I didn't see it in MFP so its not included in my totals ..... I'm not usually a sandwich person but when the mood strikes it has to be on some unique type of bread. I will likely have to spread it over a couple hours because it will fill me up but it will be yummy and I don't do this often for any newbies reading the menu thread today.

B - 1 egg, 1/4 cup egg white, cheese slice and peppers and onions (stooopid eggs)

S - skyr with blueberries

L - 4 slices turkey kielbasa, 1 slice light marble, 1 tbsp. mayo, little lettuce

S - 2 eggs smashed with 1 tbsp. light mayo, 2 slices deli turkey (added to up the protein)

D - bacon wrapped sirloin, 1 cob of corn if its any good

Total Cal 890, Carbs 22, Protein 80 (remember I am having bread so these numbers are a little off)

Low on the protein for me so might have to add something. I bought some delicious looking little snack items at Superstore yesterday. Pep n' Cheddies which is a little meat stick packaged with a little cheese stick, so cute! And I found some pepperoni wrapped mozzarella snacks. Looks yummy and already prepped. Hopefully both are as good as they look.

Have a good day everyone. I have to find something to do now until its time to go to work. Lazy person problem, I should've just gone to the gym!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Roz !!!!
on 8/10/17 1:16 pm - Butler, PA

I just checked out your profile pictures...you look Awesome in that red dress!!!!!

Love your variety and totals!!!

Roz

on Maintenance

HonestOmnivore
on 8/10/17 2:02 pm
RNY on 03/29/17

4 mo post RNY/ 161 lbs (so close to half way there!!!)

B- 12 oz. Pure Protein Frosty Chocolate drink

MS- blackberries (from my produce box we get each week at work)

L- Sashimi appetizer 8 oz of sashimi

AS- edamane

D- Shrimp ****tail (1/2 tsp ****tail sauce)

ES- SF jello if I need it!

Total Calories 713, Protein 100, Carbs 37, Sugar 6, Fat 19

Today I biked to work, 14 miles round trip. After work I plan to mow the lawn and CLEAN the house CLEAN IT!

Last night I did swim for 30 minutes, but I didn't run. I stayed in the pool an extra 45 minutes walking and jogging laps if that counts!

5'4" 49yrs at surgery date

SW - 206 CW - 128
M1 - 20lb M2 - 9 lb M3 - 7 lb M4 - 7 lb M5 - 7 lb M6 - 6 lb M7 - 4 lb M8 - 1 lb M9 - 2 lb M10 - 4 lb M11 - 0lb M12 - 3lb M13 - 0 lb M14 - 2 lb M15 - 0 lb M16 - 3 lb

Roz !!!!
on 8/11/17 1:19 pm - Butler, PA

Congrats!!!!!! Love your totals!!!!!!

Roz

on Maintenance

MajorMom
on 8/10/17 4:46 pm - VA

Hi guys,

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Pre-B - 2 protein coffees (60g)
B - Greek yogurt w/blueberries and almonds
S - peanuts
L - chili and Fritos
S - popcorn
D - chicken sandwich and coleslaw
S - CarbSmart ice cream
S - fresh salsa and nachos

VITES:
morning batch: done
calcium batches:
evening batch: done
heme iron: pending

MILES:
standing at the computer all day
stairs

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Roz !!!!
on 8/11/17 1:20 pm - Butler, PA

Sounds Good!

Roz

on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 412 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 473 views
Still kickin'...