Menus and Miles Tuesday Oct. 31st

Roz !!!!
on 10/31/17 9:27 am - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

9 + Years!!

Happy Halloween!!! Grandkids are sooooo excited to go Trick or Treating tonight. My 3 daughters bring their kids to our neighborhood because when the neighbors see our grandkids out somewhere they ask them if are coming for trick or treat. We live in the country so they hold it for 2 hours so the kids have time to be driven from house to house. We only get around 7 kids so I guess that means the neighbors get around 15 with our 8 grandkids. Every year I prepare for 20.....LOL. I don't buy candy (I'd be eating it while waiting for kids). I buy a variety of chips and drinks. Leftovers for the grandkids when they come to visit (which is practically daily).

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Lunch: Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Cheese

Snack: Mixed Nuts

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack: Beef Jerky

Dinner: Something quick

Snack: Maybe Popcorn

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Ginnny
on 10/31/17 9:45 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! Well I made it through yesterday, barely! I was so tired and cold all day. Didn't eat half of my planned eats, just wasn't interested.

Had my massage and came home and in bed by 930. Decided to give myself a break from the gym today and set the alarm for 630. Well at 620 I wanted to jump up and get my ass to the gym....who does that? I fought the urge and then ended up brewing my coffee into the drip tray....forgot the mug. Sigh.

Happy Halloween!! So wearing an orange dress and black tights with my tall boots today. Scary right? LOL We don't get any kids at my house....too out in the country for that.

Eats at 18+ mos post op RNY

B - 2 egg, egg salad

S - greek yogurt and blue berries (from yesterday)

L - meatloaf 5.5 oz

S - deli turkey, old cheddar slice

D - taco salad

Total Cal 911, Carbs 44, protein 90

Have a SPOOKTACULAR day everyone! Stay away from the Treats, if you can

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Roz !!!!
on 11/2/17 8:44 am - Butler, PA

Sounds Good!

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 278 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 403 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 464 views
Still kickin'...