Menus and Miles Friday Nov. 3rd

Roz !!!!
on 11/3/17 10:28 am - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

9 + Years!!

I just got home from the Pain Clinic. He put numerous injections in my neck. I'm a little me queasy and my sinus hurt. They said it might take a week to come some relief so I'm trying to stay positive.

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Lunch: BQ pork sandwich from McDonalds

Snack:

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:

Dinner:

Snack: Maybe Popcorn

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Ginnny
on 11/3/17 11:41 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good Afternoon! Happy Friday everyone! I reluctantly did my usual 5 kms at the gym this morning. Why is it so difficult for people to say good morning? They look right at you and try to sneak on by without speaking. I say good morning to everyone!

My gut is giving me grief this morning. Hard as a rock. I take Restoralax (Miralax) daily and have to supplement with either Senokot or Dulcolax. Well I took 2 Dulcolax when I got home from work yesterday and nothing more than a little rumbling to start and then quite a bit of cramping when I was going to bed but no movement. I don't know what more to do. Scale is up and I'm sure its because I'm full of poop!! LOL When you have that feeling its difficult to eat.

Today's plan at 18+ mos Post Op RNY:

B1 - 1/2 banana

B2 - 2 HB eggs

S - greek yogurt and blueberries

L - cobb salad (YUMMERS)

S - deli turkey, old cheddar

D - 4 - 5 Costco Chicken Wings (seasoned, non breaded) 4 oz in my totals so I'll have to see how many wings that is.

Total Cal 1149, Carbs 44, Protein 97

I think next week I will focus on going back to basics, dense protein, see if I can't get into the 160s. Give it a shot, right? Although this morning I was complaining I look like a bag lady, as my current outfit is a little baggy today. Jeans I haven't worn in a while and I just threw them in my gym bag. Good thing I brought a belt!

Have an awesome weekend everyone!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Roz !!!!
on 11/4/17 5:14 am - Butler, PA

I had the poop problem early out too. I think it had something to do with the lack of fat in my menus and not being a water drinker. I ended up with a bowel obstruction so don't let it go on forever without talking to someone about it like I did. Since my repair about 3 years ago I'm a daily goer now and yes it makes a difference on the scale.

Sounds Good!

Roz

on Maintenance

MajorMom
on 11/4/17 1:35 am - VA

Good luck with your neck pain. Sounds awful. :(

Hi guys,

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Pre-B - protein coffees (60g)
B - Greek yogurt w/blueberries and almonds (18g)
S - small piece of chocolate "happy promotion" cake (all gone)
L - white chicken chili
S - Cheetos
D - 2 chicken thighs
S - CarbSmart ice cream
S - small bag of popcorn

VITES:
morning batch: done
calcium batches: done
evening batch: done
heme iron: done

MILES:
stairs

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Roz !!!!
on 11/4/17 5:24 am - Butler, PA

Thanks Gina! The shots weren't as bad as I thought they would be but the numbing injections made me jump. I expected immediate relief but it's pretty bad this morning. They said it takes any where from a few days to a week. My head and sinuses feel like a giant ball full of pressure. I'm trying soooo hard not to be grumpy......

Menu sounds delish.

Roz

on Maintenance

MajorMom
on 11/4/17 5:56 am - VA

I had shots in both shoulders and I think it took 2-3 days at most. Then, relief!

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 278 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 403 views