Menus and Miles Saturday Feb. 24th

Roz !!!!
on 2/24/18 5:38 am - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

Morning LW's!!!! When I finally got to bed last night I made a commitment to myself/ You that I was going to post this morning. Life has been so Exciting and so Busy. We have been so busy that we are having 3 of the grandson's birthday parties combined today. Ones from Jan., Feb, and March. We decided to have a huge Nerf Party at our DD's new Gym. We felt bad for the boys but I think today will make up for it.

Our Daughters new All-Star Cheer Gym has been a HUGE hit and we are overwhelmingly excited and busy. There goal was to start with 50 cheerleaders and that has over tripled + some. Some of the families are traveling over 2 hours away. A good many of them are at least an hour.

Well the Girl Scout Cookies were delivered yesterday! What's your favorite? Ive always loved the Oatmeal Peanut Butter. Now I figure it at least has some protein in them....LOL.

9 + Years!!

3 Girl Scout Cookies

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Breakfast:

Lunch: Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Cheese

Snack: Nuts and Cheese

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:

Dinner: Birthday Party (no cake for me)

Snack: Lightly Salted Popcorn

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

TheRealMeWithin
on 2/24/18 8:25 am - Canada
RNY on 06/02/17

Sounds like a fun and exciting time. Hope the party is great today and congrats that your daughters gym is that big already - thats an amazing accomplishment.

Probably just running around and doing errands here. Hopefully a family movie tonight.

B- Chocolate/peanut butter protein shake with almond milk

S- nuts and cheese string

L- chicken breast and veggies

S-?

D-?

S- yogurt

Surgery Jun.2/17 at TWH ----- HW 215 - SW 197.2 - GW 125 CW 124.6

Pre-Op=8.8lbs --- Optifast= 8.4 (was on it for 9 days due to cancellation)

M1 - 20.6... M2 -10.2... M3 -8.0... M4 -5.8... M5 -9.0... M6 -5.2... M7 -7.0... M8 -2.2... M9 -0.9... M10 -2.6... M11-0.6... M12-2.0

https://trendweight.com/u/6ffd55753da24d/

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 473 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 495 views