Menus and Miles Friday March 2nd

Roz !!!!
on 3/2/18 4:08 am - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

Morning LW's!!!! Yesterday I wrote that spring is coming and today I woke up to a white snowy scenery....lol. Except for the terrible piece of fish I got on the trip home yesterday my menu is exactly the same. Are you a routine eater? I'm not a cook or baker so that works for me. The least amount of time that I think about food seems to have led to my success. The only meal that really changes for me is Dinner. That's the only meal that I have to work around what DH wants.

9 + Years!!

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Breakfast:

Lunch: Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Cheese

Snack: 5 Saltines and Laughing Cow Cheese Spread

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:

Dinner: Not Sure

Snack: Lightly Salted Popcorn

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

TheRealMeWithin
on 3/2/18 7:00 pm - Canada
RNY on 06/02/17

yes, I am a routine eater! it also works for me. I feel like we have a lot of similarities Roz.

My pouch is feeling better - YAY! But I'm going to try to take it easy for a bit just to ensure it.

B- Chocolate/peanut butter protein with unsweetened almond milk

S- Pepperette and cheese string

L- Melba toast, cheese and almonds

S- Nectarine

D- Roast beef and veggies

S- NSA pudding

Surgery Jun.2/17 at TWH ----- HW 215 - SW 197.2 - GW 125 CW 124.6

Pre-Op=8.8lbs --- Optifast= 8.4 (was on it for 9 days due to cancellation)

M1 - 20.6... M2 -10.2... M3 -8.0... M4 -5.8... M5 -9.0... M6 -5.2... M7 -7.0... M8 -2.2... M9 -0.9... M10 -2.6... M11-0.6... M12-2.0

https://trendweight.com/u/6ffd55753da24d/

Roz !!!!
on 3/3/18 5:51 am - Butler, PA

I don't know about you but I don't get bored eating the same thing every day. The less thinking about food I do the less I eat. I swear that is my secret to success! Dinner is usually around DH or the Grandsons. By the time I get home from work and cook for them I'm not usually too hungry. If I do eat it's usually a few bites right out of the pot while I'm cooking and it's hot. After everyone gets to the table I'm way to busy waiting on them to eat and the food is usually cold (or gone) when it's my turn.

Sounds Good!

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 286 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 410 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 470 views
Still kickin'...