100Buttons’s Posts

100Buttons
on 11/30/17 10:47 pm
Topic: RE: At how many months did your weightloss stop?

Thank you All for your responses! It's so hard not to worry my honeymoon will end and goal will be no where in sight. I could have predicted I would be a slow loser and slow is fine....as long as it doesn't end far too soon ?. I just finished month 6 and lost 6.6 pounds, so I am thrilled with that. 1 pound in month 5 scared the crap out of me! I am 2/3 to goal now so as long as I can lose the last 33 pounds in the next 6 months I will be thrilled! I will be focused on tha****er and protein!

Thanks everyone!

100Buttons
on 11/6/17 7:51 pm
Topic: RE: At how many months did your weightloss stop?

At how many months did your weightloss plateau officially? As in you never really lost more weight and you either began maintaining or actually started the dreaded regain. How close to goal were you?

I am so curious what everyone's experiences are. I am 5 months post op and last month I only lost 1 pound. My gut tells me it was just a stall but part of me wonders and worries as I am actually only 10 pounds away from what I was told was the average or expected weightloss of 65 to 70 percent of excess weight lost. So I am approaching the expected zone, but I am also wondering if a lightweight is more likely to lose more than 65-70 percent simply because the overall amount needed to loose is less to start with?

Looking forward to hearing your experiences ?

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 285 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 409 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 469 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 493 views