New here

wallysdee
on 3/18/08 7:38 am - Lumberton, MS
Hopefully we can start this board up and running. Let me start by introducing myself. I am Denise. We, me and dh, ttc for over 10 years and finally got our miracle baby girl oct 27th 2007. we were thrilled. I always swore I would NOT be 40 having a baby and GOD showed me different. lol lol I was 39 when I had her and turned 40 in Dec. I would LOVE to start trying for number 2 but I am scared as I am just enjoying her so much. Although I dont have much time to put off waiting to decide. Need to make my mind up and fast. lol lol I have or will have TONS of question possible every day. regarding feeding, sleep habits ect and so on. So lets try and get this board up and running. Right now we are having acid tummy problems. We are currently on .4 well just got upped to .8 axid twice a day. the .4 was working perfectly for about 3 weeks and then the problems started back. Hopefully since we started the.8 last night we will see a change. We are on enfamil lipil and I am always willing to take any and all coupons you may get that you dont need. lol lol Take care, Denise
smileyjamie72
on 3/18/08 8:27 am - Palmer, AK
Hi Denise!!! Glad to see ya here!!! I just posted another post too. Jen is on the otther board (parenting board). I posted the link for everyone. I hope the incease in meds resolves the acid problem!!!! -Jamie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Support for Non-Surgical Members
Cathy W. · 0 replies · 7466 views
How do you....
Sandie E. · 0 replies · 8079 views
test
justin2smart12q · 1 replies · 8131 views