Hey all please stop by and vote for my hubby:)

LaPamela A.
on 11/9/05 5:49 pm - beverly Hills, CA
It has not been easy, however after escaping an abusive marriage 9 years ago, my children and I were blessed with one of the best gifts God has given us. My husband, James T. Bond. He has come into our lives and turned it around. We were wounded birds that he helped to nourish back to health. He has given his life to making our lives better and in that has struggled to keep a roof over our heads. In the last few months he entered the body for life competition in hopes of providing better for our family and reaching people through our Christian film ministry. He has made it as one of the final 15. Now we're standing in prayer for him to win. I have never met a more giving person and I'm not sure that I ever will. We need all of your prayers as well as your votes. Please stop by and vote for my hubby his name is James Bond. 2 days left to vote, and you can vote once per day however you can Pray as often as you can. bodyforlife.com/challenge/vote.asp?voteId=1 bodyforlife.com He has motivated me and our children to get on track with fitness. This was no easy thing...lol Pray for me as I do the same for all of you pammy
Most Active