VSG Maintenance Group

Food Dreams

diane S.
on 7/14/14 4:25 am

Anybody else have dreams about food?  Over the past 6 months I have had a number of dreams about off plan eating.  Usually involve being at some party where I eat spoonfuls of whipped cream or ice cream or other oinky stuff.  In the dream I know I am not supposed to eat it and feel guilty but do it anyway.  then I wake up and feel glad it was only a dream and I didn't actually eat that stuff.

Maybe this is how the inner fat girl gets her way or my mind finding secret ways to pig out.  Whatever.  But it is interesting that this is a recurring dream.   Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

slimpickins5280
on 7/14/14 4:52 am - CO

Nope. I dream about dead people. Always have. Either dead folks or sometimes I dream stories - like the kind you write down because they are scary or cool. I have to be careful when I tell my hubby my dreams because they freak him out. 

I wish I could say that I was dreaming when I shoveled spatulas full of whipped cream in my mouth over the weekend, but alas...it was real. 

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

A. Kondrlik
on 7/14/14 7:26 am
VSG on 01/24/13

I dream about smoking, and I never smoked!  I will be trying to sneak a cigarette and hide it from my hubby.

Anne

HW 259    GW 145    CW 140.2  Not finished yet?   

Tracy D.
on 7/15/14 12:55 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Diane - yes, I have dreamed about food, especially post-op.  I find that my food dreams are usually a manifestation of some anxiety I'm having.  Sometimes it's anxiety having to do with my weight or an event coming up where I'm worried about the food choices.  I also wake up and think "thank god that was just a dream" - lol!     

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15