VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Daily Maintenance W...

Daily Maintenance Weigh In, Saturday, July 26, 2014

Miss150
on 7/25/14 11:18 pm

142.6  Hot-hot-hot  No energy...need ambition and motivation...look to my front, see a desk of paperwork and filing needs done...look to my right, the house and everything in it needs a good cleaning...look to my left,  the hubby with a cup of coffee---guess I'll get me one, too.  

goal!!! August 20, 2013   age: 59  High weight: 345 (June, 2011)  Consult weight: 293 (June, 2012)  Pre-Op: 253 (Nov., 2012) Surgery weight: 235 (Dec. 12, 2012) Current weight: 145

TOTAL POUNDS LOST- 200 (110 pounds lost before surgery, 90 pounds lost Post Op.diabetes in remission-blood pressure normal-cholesterol and triglyceride levels normal!  BMI from 55.6  supermorbidly obese to 23.6  normal!!!!  

slimpickins5280
on 7/26/14 12:18 am - CO

Crab-fest was a bust. Sucks. We went to Pappadeaux's - known for fish and seafood. They seat us at a dirty table. No biggy. They clean the table real quick. We order $50 of crab to share. The waiter has them split it in the kitchen which is nice of him. He brings it out and it is refrigerator cold - like shrimp ****tail. I take a bite and say to my hubby "is this a new thing--serving crab cold?" We send it back and the manager comes over and apologizes. Can she get us a salad while we wait. No thanks. They bring out the crab and it's nice and hot--and so effing overcooked, I can only choke down a very small amount of the rubber. Luckily, I can only eat a small amount. Hubby gets grossed out by it after a few pieces and we just wait for the check. Yeah, they comped the entire meal, but it was a waste of a meal anyway. They didn't even have a good dessert. *******s. We left a massive tip for the poor waiter and high-tailed it out of there. Never going back. 

Today is house work an picking up the cucs to start them chilling for tomorrow. 

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

stephanieplum
on 7/26/14 12:27 am
VSG on 06/27/12

How disappointing!!!  So Sorry! That happened on my birthday last year!  It made me grumpy!!!

slimpickins5280
on 7/26/14 3:14 am - CO

I know it! Darn them - I should have gone somewhere cheap, like Red Lobster. 

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

stephanieplum
on 7/26/14 12:31 am
VSG on 06/27/12

Good Morning!! I could be doing lots of things around the house but I chose coffee, too!  Tonight, we're going to dinner and going to our community theater to see Grease. 

Oh!  And, my scale said 145.9#...it's trying to get back with me. 

Spencerella
on 7/26/14 2:40 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

112.8. Hubby and I are gonna polish up the bikes today. I also have a few new baubles to put on mine. 

Slim that sucks about the crab. I still get upset when someone messes with my food pleasures. The fat girl inside me lives on ;)

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

slimpickins5280
on 7/26/14 3:15 am - CO

Yeah, I don't like people messing with my planned -- off-plan evening. Not even a descent dessert. I'm still grumpy about it. 

diane S.
on 7/26/14 4:43 am

121.5. was majorly stressed yesterday and did the peanut butter routine.  gotta get with it.  a million little details to take care of today which is sometimes harder than one big project.  where do all these papers come from?  blue cross seems to have delivered several treees worth to me this year and i am not even sick or anything. 

Slim you are going to be cranky until you get some good crab so try again.  even if you have to get it at the grocery store and heat it yourself. Hmmm maybe I will do that.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

slimpickins5280
on 7/26/14 10:35 am - CO

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. we'll try again next weekend. Maybe just get some at the grocery store.