VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Daily Maintenance W...

Daily Maintenance Weigh In- Thursday, August 28, 2014

Miss150
on 8/27/14 9:44 pm

Good early morning out there in OHCyberfriendland!  Smiles, hugs and encouragement to all!  144.4  Hope everyone's occupations, activities, hobbies and relationships are productive and joyous.   I heard the coolest "visual" regarding gratitude last night---here goes--(more or less):  Visualize a large piece of white paper with a dime sized black spot on it.  What do you see?  Most would say the black spot.  That is how life tends to be.  We focus on those problem areas-trials-messy places (the spot), while missing all the good-wonderful-graces (all the white paper) that is all around us.  Sucks the gratitude and joy smack out of our lives.  We live in the world our minds focus and dwell on.  This must be something I need to work on since I woke up today thinking about it. bonnie

goal!!! August 20, 2013   age: 59  High weight: 345 (June, 2011)  Consult weight: 293 (June, 2012)  Pre-Op: 253 (Nov., 2012) Surgery weight: 235 (Dec. 12, 2012) Current weight: 145

TOTAL POUNDS LOST- 200 (110 pounds lost before surgery, 90 pounds lost Post Op.diabetes in remission-blood pressure normal-cholesterol and triglyceride levels normal!  BMI from 55.6  supermorbidly obese to 23.6  normal!!!!  

Tracy D.
on 8/28/14 3:13 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

LOVE the visual - thanks, Bonnie!   Yesterday I made my declaration that I would push on to 125 lbs....and the scale responded by jumping up today .   But admittedly I wasn't closely monitoring carbs and calories.   Today is a new day!  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

diane S.
on 8/28/14 3:33 am

120.5 nightly peanut butter effects cannot be concealed. oh well.  love the gratitude vision.  i have a lot to be thankful for - especially being free at last from the 125 lb fat suit.  its almost 4 years since i reached goal weight and in a few months it will be five years from surgery.  loving the thin life.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

slimpickins5280
on 8/28/14 8:50 am - CO

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton