VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Daily Maintenance W...

Daily Maintenance Weigh in Sept 7

diane S.
on 9/7/14 4:36 am

Hi all, hope you are all having a relaxing sunday.

121 today. Up 1.5 overnight. Well yesterday was hubby Shrinking Nerd's birthday so we went to a gala fund raiser for the local botanical garden. They had all these food tents with fancy stuff and wine - all unlimited.  I had a few bites of cheese and then ate a small square of veggie pizza which i stuffed down rather quickly. The pizza had pretty thick doughy crust.  Anyway, sleeve let me know in no uncertain terms that I was NOT to stuff down pizza. We walked the very large garden and a few times I thought I was gonna spit up. Still, a little later I managed to eat two little bite sized items from the killer dessert tent. It was a great day but I felt crappy for quite a while.  Will remind myself of it next time i intend to go off plan and eat whatever.

We also went to this goofy little fuschia nursery and then to see Guardians of the Galaxy. Great B day for hubby.  Finished up with a dinner of shrimp and zoodles.

Anyway, today is a new day and i will be off the the art studio and back to my usual habits.  Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

stephanieplum
on 9/7/14 7:14 am
VSG on 06/27/12

148.3#  Relaxing Sunday!  Too many carbs yesterday during the football game, but back at it today!!!

Sounds like a great day, Diane, except for the part where you didn't feel well.  The sleeve does it job too well sometimes:) 

Maintaining Cindy
on 9/7/14 2:35 pm

Day 11 of Fast

Could not weigh this morning, slept at a fiends place and we just got home... tons of food, did not touch a thing... imagine explaining that.... but I did it!  Yeah me :) 

diane S.
on 9/7/14 2:54 pm

Yea you indeed. Hope your fast goes well and you get what yoo want, d

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Maintaining Cindy
on 9/8/14 6:11 am

Thanks so much Di!!  

I feels and look so much better already...

And I am well aware that maintaining will be the true challenge :)

Wish me luck,

Cindy