VSG Maintenance Group

feeling whiny!

(deactivated member)
on 2/17/15 1:41 am

Yes, I am! B'day weekend was a bust on several levels, but that's how it goes sometimes. Had some off plan eating from Thursday through Monday - not horrible, but not great. Yesterday was really off - barely any water, far too little protein and I forgot to make my protein shake and left the house and didn't eat anything until after 12:00 pm (got up at 5:00 am). So, yesterday was a high carb, high sugar day from about noon to 5 pm.

But here's the kicker - up 10 pounds from Thursday! What the FUCK! Really? Sometimes I just hate my body! Today is one of those days.

Sigh.....

diane S.
on 2/17/15 2:18 am

well seems like guys can sure have some big swings in both directions so heres hoping that the 10 drops off quickly.  i am down 1.5 overnight for no reason. Had appeared to gain 1.5 from eating one brownie.

if you really gained 10 pounds of fat you could not wear your pants. so its the "mystery" pounds of water or whatever that drive us all nuts.

Whine here all you want.  all us puppies get to whine from time to time. (my doggie is due to be a daddy in 2 weeks).  hang in there airedale.

and happy birthday.

diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

stephanieplum
on 2/17/15 2:38 am
VSG on 06/27/12

Happy Birthday!!! 

**** like that sure messes with our heads!!!  Hugs and Love!!!