VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » VSG Maintenance Gro...

VSG Maintenance Group for Tuesday Mar 31 2015

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/15 12:52 am

Hi!

It is not even 8am and have already blown the carbs.  But as of now will start all over again.    

I always feel ill when eat too many carbs so why do I do it?  

Please have a better morning than mine.

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/15 1:47 am

I am curious, what constitutes "blowing the carbs" for you?

diane S.
on 3/31/15 2:23 am

123.   Apple, you can un-blow the carbs for the rest of the day. hit the reset button.  

I am off to work at art gallery. hope some interesting people come in.  sunny today after a rainy night.  diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

momsy55
on 3/31/15 3:43 am - ME

Some days I hate the scale, grr, but avoiding it seems to trigger me thinking I can splurge, so I continue to weigh daily as often as possible.  Today I was up .2 lbs.  I seem to be bouncing up and down a pound or two.  I have been looking at my intake to see what I may need to adjust to get the scale moving down more.  I ate cleanly yesterday, but probably didn't need to have a yogurt last night.  My calorie intake is usually around 1200, so I am looking at ways to decrease it to around 1000.  One less slice of cheese at lunch and no evening yogurt would do it.  I already ate lunch, but will skip the yogurt tonight.  I also had breakfast out this morning, and after checking how many calories were in what I ate, I realize that I blew 1/2 the bank!  Gotta be more mindful.  Have a great day all!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180