VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » VSG Maintenace for ...

VSG Maintenace for April 24 Friday

(deactivated member)
on 4/23/15 11:06 pm

morning all

still no scale movement but made good choices yesterday.  I chose not to eat a sweet and that made me feel like I was in control not the sweet.  There are days when can "feel" those carb tentacles reaching out and controlling my brain.

Kairk, I so understand the rebelling against dieting, making peace with food makes sense.

As for sleep it was a solid 7 hours!  How marvellous!!!   The world is seen in a different light.  

What are your weekend plans?

momsy55
on 4/24/15 12:13 am - ME

Scale was up 1.3 lbs today.  While I didn't eat nearly enough to gain weight, I had a lot of salty foods and also made a poor choice at dinner.  We went out to a local pizza, sandwich and salad place, and what I ordered was fine, but I was very hungry.  My little one had gotten a bag of chips - salt and vinegar.  I'm not that much of a salty food person, but I lit into those chips because I was hungry, instead of waiting until my food was ready.  Oh well, I moved on and didn't have to binge because of it - that's my progress on this journey.

Busy Saturday planned.  I have a haircut, which I desparately need, and we have dance pictures later.  I have tentative plans with my older daughter, her BFF and BFF's mom for Sunday - a girls day out.  Have a great day and weekend all!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

diane S.
on 4/24/15 3:04 am

hi all, 122.5 today. lots to do today - firing a kiln load - hand therapy - gallery promotion.  But the best news is that one of the eagle eggs has hatched!   so love watching the Humboldt bay eagle cam. diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Spencerella
on 4/24/15 5:24 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

Hi everyone.  113 today. Things seem a little easier today

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0