VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » VSG weigh in for Tu...

VSG weigh in for Tues

(deactivated member)
on 5/4/15 8:59 pm

Mommy how did the trip to the store go?? Eating emotionally is perilous as we know.  " The refrigerator will assuage the pain. "

Oh goodness if had a dime for how many times that thought and action happened to me would be living in a mansion on a warm beach somewhere.

No movement on the scale but calories were at 890.  

Enjoy the day.

momsy55
on 5/4/15 10:46 pm - ME

Hi Apple!  Weight down .3 this morning.  Never made it to the store yesterday.  I ended up eating what was left of my ham and cheese, but then I lit into the rest of a jar of coconut peanut butter that's been there awhile, as I like it too much and have stayed away.  I ate what was left, not a good move, even though there wasn't much, as I did so purposefully - not to nourish, but to soothe emotions.   I had called my husband, who couldn't talk then, so I went out to get my afternoon decaf and called a friend.  Even though it didn't change the cir****tances at work, I felt a bit better, and was ok for the rest of the day.  Talked things out with hubby later, as well.  I ate and moved on, which was good, but I need to take this experience and apply it to others, as I can't go back to those old behaviors.  They don't work, period!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

diane S.
on 5/5/15 4:15 am

122.  had my annual physical yesterday with the internist.  i don't even bother to take off shoes to get weighed. he thinks i weigh 128 and I don't care. he thought i was too thin for awhile.  so funny not to shed every possible item to get weighed at the doctor!!  

Beautiful day here but lots of business stuff to do.  But I gotta check up on the baby eagles!  they are getting stuffed every hour by their attentive parents.  so cute.  diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

(deactivated member)
on 5/6/15 6:20 am

Well done.  Well done. 

You are such a trooper keeping this site up and going!  Thank you!