VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Friday May 8 check-...

Friday May 8 check-in

momsy55
on 5/8/15 8:06 am - ME

Good morning all!  Weight is the same as yesterday, and food seems to be in its place right now.

Busy time right now, since yesterday.  The weekend is shaping up to be very busy as well - no rest for the weary!  :)  All good things though.  Tomorrow is the junior-senior prom  dor my oldest.  A change in plans needed to be made, so the gang will be getting ready at our house.  So cleaning and shopping will be the first order of business tomorrow, along with a hair appt., and bringing donated supplies to the prom venue.  Sunday is out to dinner with MIL - a two hour drive one way.  My oldest and I have to be at the Opera House by 4:30 for recital rehearsals, so I'll have to visit, eat and run!  Recital week is nuts, but fun, so I'm looking forward to it.  The thing I have to do, though, is be mindful of what I'm eating, as dinners especially, are on the fly.  My daughter is eating more healthy these days, and has dropped some weight over the past few months.  We both have a plan in mind of what to do, so we don't end up eating the wrong things.  Have a great weekend all!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

diane S.
on 5/8/15 10:30 am

123 today and fine with that. gallery opening tonight which is  an hors d'oevres nightmare. hope its busy so i can ring up sales instead of snacking. I need to eat a good protein meal before i go there. oh well.  nice day here. its been a hectic week so i look forward to a less scheduled weekend.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/