VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Good Cheery Morning...

Good Cheery Morning on May 20th, Wednesday

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/15 6:44 am

Morning everyone:

The scale is up!  1.5 pounds.

I nearly wept BUT remembered that had eaten waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to late as got home at waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to late from a function that was not able to eat the food as it was nearly all carbs.  Not a protein or  healthy salad in sight.  Very hungry and did not make wise choices when did make it back. 

Today is another day to make choices and from now on, being the suspicious type, will have to carry my own food to these events.  

It is another beautiful day and will out there in the garden as soon as I finish my coffee, then off to work.

momsy55
on 5/20/15 7:55 am - ME

Good morning!  Sounds like you have a good plan Apple. 

Scale was the same again today.  It was good to get back to a more routine eating plan yesterday.  The weather is beautiful today - bright sunshine and in the upper 60's!  Looking forward to working in the yard this weekend.  We need to finish the spring clean-up and prep the garden.  Hubby is also trying to get the thousands of leaves out from the bottom of the pool so we can get it ready to swim in - can't wait!!!  Have a great day!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

Spencerella
on 5/20/15 9:12 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

I'm at 114 today. Fighting the good fight, wishing it wasn't a fight!

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

diane S.
on 5/20/15 9:45 am

123. the pound i found is sticking around. poetic, ain't it.  oh well. dentist and other stuff today. so it goes.  diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/