VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Fri ( Yay!! ) May 2...

Fri ( Yay!! ) May 22 check in.

(deactivated member)
on 5/22/15 6:53 am

Morning everyone:

And welcome to our new members.  Please join us in this walk of maintenance, we would love to hear from you. 

Thank you for your kind words re: my post from yesterday.  It  was a much better day.  

Down 1.4 pounds so am now 29 pounds above goal rather than the original 34.    

My fitness pal was down but I think that kept to my calorie allowance and walked the usual 1 1/2 hours.  

It seems to have taken me a good month or perhaps more to get back in the groove of how I used to eat in order to take the weight off the first time.   Has anyone else experienced this?   Coming to terms in where I simply cannot eat many carbs without weight gain and coming to terms to where I really do have a choice.  Carbs or being thinner and healthier.   

When the scales went up to 34 above goal I felt heavier than when I was at my heaviest at 304.  My clothes still don't fit and that was a sure slap in the face. 

Coming here keeps me honest and it is a safe place with no judgement. 

Have a great day everyone.   What are you all doing for the weekend?   ( I am working.  There is a big festival and while I am not going to be there in person have to prepare the others for their attendance - it is supposed to rain so that should add an element of joy)

momsy55
on 5/22/15 8:21 am - ME

Good morning!  Scale is the same once again today.  I need to take a closer look at what I'm eating, as I thinks I've let extra calories creep in.  I seem to be eating at a maintenance level, not to lose the 13 more lbs. I have to go to get back to my original goal weight.  I still want to lose more than that, but for now, that is my target.  It also took me awhile to get back into a routine for weight loss. 

After being so straight out for the past couple of weeks, this weekend will be spent close to home.  I want to do some yard work and housework.  My oldest is away for the weekend, so I also hope to give my younger one some extra 1:1 time.  She wants to see "Tomorrowland", so we'll probably do that.   We have close friends with a rustic camp an hour away, so we may go out to visit them, as well, though at this moment, I just want to be home!

Have fun at the festival Apple, and everyone have a great weekend!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

diane S.
on 5/22/15 9:40 am

hi all. 123.5.  a day of gallery duty which will be dull but have some new stuff to read.  Kinetic sculpture race starts tomorrow - a 3 day event.  memorial day picnic at friends.     diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/