VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Thursday, May 28, a...

Thursday, May 28, almost at the weekend

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/15 6:57 am

Morning everyone:

Scale not budging however clothes are fitting a little looser.  Or perhaps they have stretched?  

Went to a picnic last evening and ate one naked hamburger pattie, grilled.  So that was good.  My heavens, there was a three year old who ate, count'em,  two hotdogs with buns etc, and one hamburger with all the trimmings.   Not all at once you understand but over the course of the 4 hour event.  Mind you in between he ran and played and ran and played.  Gotta keep his strength up.

The weather was grand and the company most wonderful.

Enjoy YOUR day! 

momsy55
on 5/28/15 8:48 am - ME

Good morning!  Scale was the same as yesterday, so hoping that lower number wasn't an aborration! :)  Busy day again - just managed to eat something for breakfast around 11.  I'm almost out of food supplies at work and have to wait until tomorrow to shop.  So I'm surviving on low fat cheese sticks and a few berries for breakfast and lunch.  I'll manage and supper tonight will have more variety.  Salad's all made, there's lots of leftover grilled veggies from last night, and all I have to do is grill the chicken.  So glad it will be a quick, easy meal, as I may be overly hungry and don't want to dive into other things while waiting for dinner.  Have a wonderful day!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180