VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Friday, Happy Frida...

Friday, Happy Friday for May 29th

(deactivated member)
on 5/29/15 6:00 am

Good morning everyone!  

What are YOU doing for the weekend?   

The scale here is not moving but I am.  I mean physically moving more.  Walked for an hour in the morning, at work was as busy as a bee walking to and fro ( I work between two buildings and of course what I need is always in the other one )   and then came home to cut the grass which takes an hour.    Stayed under my caloric and carb goals, but nary a move on the scale.

Oh well.  I know how my body reacts to carbs and sugars and so, for me, am TRYING to stay far far away from them.

Enjoy your Friday.  

diane S.
on 5/29/15 11:31 am

good for you apple for moving more. thats what i need to do and its tough today because i gallery sit. at least i walk to the bank to do deposits. 123 and can't complain.  looks like we had a sprinkle of rain last night.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

momsy55
on 5/29/15 11:58 am - ME

Hi All!  No movement on the scale for me either, but I'll take it over it going up.

Great job with moving more Apple.  I need to up my steps regularly too.

This weekend is shaping up to be the usual - housework, grocery shopping and yard work.  Oh and a fun trip to the transfer station to get rid of the piles of recyclables is planned as well.   Hubby's working on getting the pool up and running too, which will be great as the weather has turned quite warm the past few days.  My oldest has her first beau, and they're going to hang out here at some point - oh joy!  :)  Have a great weekend everyone!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180