VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Monday 8th June a b...

Monday 8th June a brand new week

(deactivated member)
on 6/8/15 6:37 am

Morning everyone, and welcome to our new members.    Please chime in with your opinion or just post what ever you would like.  

A much better day yesterday. Stuck to my food plan but very little exercise.   The scale actually went down... .3 which is better than the climb that it has been doing. 

Today is my Sat and as yesterday broke a front tooth (eating spinach if you please ) will be camped out in the dentists office.  IF I can get in.  And then the usual Sat things, laundry, cleaning cupboards ( YIKES ) and then down to the water.   Oh Yay!!!!

Enjoy YOUR day!

momsy55
on 6/8/15 9:23 am - ME

Good afternoon!  Yesterday, I engaged in a little mindless eating of carbs, though I did stop quickly.  Imagine my surprise when the scale was down 2.1 lbs. from where it's been since the middle of last week.  I am not tempting fate today, therefore, and am trying to be much more mindful.  I won't be surprised, though, if the number is a little up tomorrow - that delay thing with the scale we discussed last week.

Apple, sorry about you tooth!  I hope it gets fixed pronto.  Have a good Monday all!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180