VSG Maintenance Group

June 9 Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/15 5:58 am

the tooth was fixed and am very grateful because meeting the public gap toothed would make me feel uncomfortable.

scale down another 1.5 

the weather has been marvellous and it is great not having to put on layers of clothes.

momsy55
on 6/9/15 6:35 am - ME

Good morning!  Glad you were able to get your tooth fixed Apple!

As suspected (that delay thing again) the scale was up 1 lb. this morning.  My schedule was also off yesterday, due to work obligations, so I was eating on the fly.  Those days, sometimes I convince myself that I haven't eaten enough, and end up snacking more - on protein, but still more calories.  I'm in the office all day today, and have food available, so I plan to have a more routine day.  Happy Tuesday!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

Spencerella
on 6/9/15 9:05 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

Hovering between 113 and 114 after recently indulging myself all the way up to 117 about 10 days ago. I was able to dial things back, with the first few days being super tough and then having things settle down as they always do.

Still watching closely but no further progress on the scale. I hope to take the number a little lower before a week long motorcycle trip that starts on Saturday. I'm riding from Calgary Alberta Canada down through the Wyoming area. The big ticket item is the Beartooth Pass, which is one of the best motorcycling roads in North America so I'm pretty stoked about that!  Also Yellowstone, Jackson Hole and whatever else we can squeeze in. 

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0