VSG Maintenance Group

Checking in

ReclaimingPaula
on 6/19/15 1:58 pm
VSG on 01/28/14

Hi all!  I'm still here!  I don't end up posting a lot anywhere, but used to be "around" more and do more reading.  Life has just been super busy, but I felt it was important to chime in and say that yes, I am still here, still maintaining.  In fact, I still seem to be very slowly losing weight.  I am now down to 143.  I'm guessing my body is still trying to figure out where exactly to land, because I am not specifically doing anything to TRY to lose weight.  I am still on a maintenance track.  Things are going well, and I am still VERY happy with my sleeve!  Feeling great, and doing lots of things I was not comfortable doing at 150 pounds heavier!  I weight myself at least once a week and track my weight in MFP.  I have stopped tracking my food because it seems that I am in a fairly set routine and don't feel like I NEED to do that.  That would be one of the first things I would change if the scale started moving in an upward direction, though.  I am not going crazy at the gym or something, but I am definitely doing my best to get in 10000 steps as many days of the week as I can.  That seems to keep me in decent shape.  The only thing I'd like to change right now is to increase some of the muscle bulk in my thighs in particular - hoping that would help with some of the loose skin I have there.  Happy to be happy with my body - maybe for the first time in my adult life, maybe EVER!  I really do believe in the statement - "nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!"

Surgery 01/28/2014. HW: 310. Consult 290, Surgery 270.  CW = 150   

stephanieplum
on 6/25/15 6:01 am
VSG on 06/27/12

Thanks for cking in...glad you're doing so well.