VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Sunday June 21 2015...

Sunday June 21 2015

carbondated
on 6/21/15 6:52 am

Well, my walking partner and I were coming from a ( guess where ) garage sale yesterday and tootling along a main road.  All of a sudden a car whizzes right in front of us having failed to stop at the stop sign.   We missed him by half a car's length.  It continued zipping up the street with nary a look back, going way over the speed limit.   This at 8:30 in the morning.

To say that we were rattled would be an understatement.  We had to go for a coffee to get our shaking under control.   In hindsight we should have tried to find this car and reported it but at the time we needed to get out of there. 

However, through the day, even though I thought of it, I did not over react with food.  Very pleased.   But having said that the scale is up.  

Oh well, we are alive and its Father's Day and we are taking my WP's husband out for dinner tonight.   Go figure! 

Enjoy the day!

diane S.
on 6/21/15 1:20 pm

crappy internet provider ate my post.   124 today.  hubby is fixing our bikes so we may get a ride today..   dogs will get a walk.  thats about it. sorry for your close call, carbon.     diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/