VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Happy Saturday JUne...

Happy Saturday JUne 20th

carbondated
on 6/20/15 6:28 am

Morning all and welcome back Paula!  Congratulations on doing so well.

Well, today is another beautiful day in the neighbourhood, out bright and early to turn the sprinklers on. We are on restricted watering so every drop counts.

Huge surprise am down another pound!  Kairk, I like the way you say that you are making peace with food.  I had yesterday, not sure about today.   It really is a learning curve.

Today is my Friday and the day will be packed with people and events which certainly makes the day go quickly.   

Just heading out the door for the walk.  Yesterday it started to rain, well not really, starting to spit was more like it but my walking partner and I decided that we were sugar and so went for coffee instead.   OH!!!!!!!!!!!!! How easily good intentions are sabotaged by laziness.

Enjoy your day! 

diane S.
on 6/20/15 11:30 am

hi all, 123.5  haven't seen that for a while.  must have been all my work in kiln firing.

last night i steamed some zuccini then mashed it up with a bit of parmessan cheese and a bit of half and half plus black pepper. it was quite good - like the fake mashed potatoes from cauliflower.   a good way to use all the excess zuccini that will soon appear.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/