VSG Maintenance Group

Wednesday already

carbondated
on 6/24/15 5:00 am

a poor choice day yesterday, all day.  Not sure why.

walked two hours which helped.  Trying not to let yesterday flavour today.

off to a potluck this evening with a group of lovely people.

enjoy hump day!

diane S.
on 6/24/15 9:28 am

124 today.  Well hubby got picked for the jury so that will get him out of the house for a couple of weeks. he can't discuss it until they are discharged but should be interesting. sunny day. maybe will get a bike ride in.    diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

(deactivated member)
on 6/24/15 11:57 am

Hi all!

Down 2 lbs from Monday. This is good.

Busy grooming dogs but need to do summer chores, as well. Decided to make a list of what needs to be done. Otherwise, I can sit like a lump when I'm not busy with clients. Misplaced the book I was reading. ARGH.... Good book, too. Elina recommended it and it is pretty awesome.

stephanieplum
on 6/25/15 5:53 am
VSG on 06/27/12

I have a list, too...or I'd sit on my arse all day...lol  House projects, working out everyday...8 weeks left:)

Are you on Facebook?  Go Kaleo-Amber Rogers and Batty are both no nonsense about eating and weight loss.  They have not had WLS but a lot of what they have  to say about eating makes sense.

stephanieplum
on 6/25/15 5:49 am
VSG on 06/27/12

I'm back from being on holiday...we took my husband's band to Chicago and then we were off to New York with friends.  I love love love both cities:) So much fun! I allowed my self to eat and drink what I wanted and didn't feel a bit guilty about it.  I enjoyed myself and was up only a few pounds. It's almost gone...and, the beauty of all that is when we got home, we went back to healthy eating.  That didn't ever happen before...

The work to lose my re-gain continues....