VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Wednesday the middl...

Wednesday the middle and Happy Canada Day!

carbondated
on 7/1/15 2:42 am

Welcome to our new friends.

The heat continues and it is showing up with leg cramps.  Up walking and walking and chugging water.   Around and around we go at 3am.  What else are you going to do at that time?  Sleep?  oh, you jest!

Hope that YOU are all sleeping the sleep of the just.

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/15 8:34 am

You poor thing! I hate those Wake-Up-in-the-Middle-of-the-Night nights when you can't fall back to sleep. Me, personally, I wake up usually several times each night, but fall right back to sleep, so it's not a big deal. Hope the cramps went away pronto!

Surprise, surprise, with the excessive heat yesterday and drinking and drinking and drinking to stay hydrated and it not seeming to make its way out, the scale showed that I stayed the same. I was really expecting a water weight gain.

Two new behavior goals this week: eat within 60 minutes of getting up (can be even a little something to get some protein in) and no eating in the kitchen. I have a bad, bad habit of standing at the kitchen counter to eat a spoon of this or a bite of that and I find that those bits and bites do add up!

stephanieplum
on 7/1/15 10:56 am
VSG on 06/27/12

Sorry you didn't sleep well last night.  Hope tonight is better and the cramps subside!

My scale has not budged this week and I had pity party and "OH! Woe is Me" ....it's flippin' frustrating.  However, I snapped out of it.  Ate breakfast (I'm bad about that, too) and got my workout in.  I will continue to eat the foods I know I should and keep doing what I'm doing with some tightening of the reins.  Not eating in the kitchen sounds like a good place to start...thanks, Devon:)

Have a great day!!!

diane S.
on 7/1/15 12:17 pm

Hi all, hate leg cramps.  there are some over the counter pills that help or tonic water.

Well its what passes for hot here - 70 degrees but i gotta stay within about 5 miles of the ocean - world's biggest air conditioner.

Hubby finished jury duty. Convicted a guy of bank robbery who showed up in the bank wearing a trash bag and no shoes, announced it was a robbery,  and escaped on foot but didn't get very far considering his disguise and carrying trash bag of money. The guy had stashed his shoes outside because they were distinctive.  Like running down the street in white socks is not.  Pretty funny except bank workers were pretty scared. 

diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/