VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Monday. A new begi...

Monday. A new beginning.

carbondated
on 7/27/15 6:53 am

scale refusing to budge.  A good-kept-to-food plan yesterday except for too many finger licks when making cookies.  Also have developed a very bad habit of eating waaaaay to late.

but sleep, blessed sleep, happened and wow!! What a difference that makes.

i love raku and hope K , that rain comes your way.  Even though August is nearly here today it feels like Sept.  

Enjoy your day!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/27/15 9:12 am

Scale same today. All good there.

Picking up a friend at the auto shop in a few minutes, then having a late breakfast out with my friend, and will come home and start tackling the garage.

Realized last night I have pretty much figured out maintenance over the past 3 months. This is good, but not helpful when it comes to taking off the few pounds I'd like to get off. Gotta work on switching gears to WL mode. Delicate thing for me - WL mode. The emotional baggage that comes with it is a bear. Poop!

diane S.
on 7/27/15 10:39 am

Hi all.  123.5 today  what the F??!!  oh yeah, could be all the cheese and peanuts I ate last night.  Oh well, move on and be healthy today..

Fog rolled in this morning but I bet it won't last.   I love its delicious coolness.

Finally got hubby to start dejunking the guest room.  he is tossing old papers and such.  and working on the shed.  yay.  diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

stephanieplum
on 7/27/15 3:12 pm
VSG on 06/27/12

155# I was 155# when I last weighed and measured with my trainer.    I have lost some inches but not enough to make my pants fit comfortably.  Oh, well...I was happy I didn't have a gain:). Clothes shopping was fun this weekend.  We ran lots of errands today and home to do some chores.  It's been a busy day!