VSG Maintenance Group

Wednesday

carbondated
on 8/26/15 5:36 am

i have family visiting this weekend so work schedule is skewey.  One has myriad food allergies and am freaked about that.  

Still no white food has passed these lips other then milk.  Scale not moving but am not bloated which makes me feel a whole lot slimmer.

yay for the passing of table laden 'treats' and ignoring alluring 'eat me . I am delicious ' signs. We are doing it.

diane S.
on 8/26/15 11:38 am

124.5. off to costco today for our favorite shrimp and other healthy stuff.   gonna talk to dr. c later this pm about the bone loss stuff. see what he suggests .  have a feeling he will cross examine me about my protein and demand i do more.   gotta find a tolerable protein drink.  anybody do the lemon tea one?

still trying to figure out posting this funny pic of my dog.

diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

(deactivated member)
on 8/26/15 11:36 pm

Good day. Down another .5 today.

First day of school went well. Navigated the teacher's room at lunch. Had to pick up a plate of cookies and sweet breads and move it to the other side of the table. Just couldn't sit with them right in front of me.

Restriction was in hyper drive today. So much so, I had to eat a second serving of yogurt after dinner to get my calories up to 1200 for the day. Gosh, I love days like this! hoping they become the norm.