VSG Maintenance Group

Friday. August 28

carbondated
on 8/28/15 6:10 am

what great posts.  Thanks for the insights.

i ate badly because I really and truly hate to cook for my beloved visitors.  As if bad eating will help solve that problem..

sadly by the time had calmed down and logically thought about meals too many 'helps' had gone down the gullet.  

Mind games.  

Have a good end of the week.

stephanieplum
on 8/28/15 7:28 am
VSG on 06/27/12

Good Morning...my weekend has started.  Workout. Hair cut and colored.  Dinner with my parents.  

I had to chuckle at a post I read this morning...someone was excited about finding grapes...Cotton Candy grapes.  An admin. in the group asked if they were flavored grapes.  It just stuck me funny.  

Anyway, have a great day.  I need to get my arse out of bed and get moving!!!  I'm fighting cravings this morning after my little food festival yesterday...I am self talking and will not give in.  This too shall pass.  My scale was ugly, too.  I'm ignoring it.

Have a great weekend.

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/15 8:04 am

Very tired this morning! Was up way too late. Overly busy day and didn't sit down to dinner until almost 10! ACK!!!! Scale was the same today. Good with that.

Put on my school logo "spirit wear" shirt today. Still fits the way it did in the spring. That always makes me happy! Little pleasures!

Looking ahead to the weekend. Away at dog shows. Always a troublesome situation as far as food goes. Am deciding how best to plan for it. Have an idea. We'll see how it works out!

diane S.
on 8/28/15 10:23 am

hi all. 124.5. last night i sliced up baby squash and sautéed in olive oil with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese,   so good.  i truly love veggies - i guess after 5 years of the "protein first" rule.  hubby is off to kmart. no telling what he will bring home but i know it won't be junk food.  

Kairk, good luck at the dog shows. get some points.  i remember when i used to go to shows a lot and it was always a junk food festival.   plus the after show partying.  those were the days......

diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/