VSG Maintenance Group

Monday, 8/31

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/15 9:58 am

Came back from the dog show with one winning ribbon and another point toward the championship and one 1st runner up (or 1st loser as we like to call it!). Can't complain.

I believe this was the first dog show weekend since just before I hit goal that I have been 100% on point as far as my food plan. I did not veer one iota. Yesterday my water was a tad low, but I had plenty of other liquids ****d tea and two coffees) to make up for the lack of 16 oz of water, I think.

Secretly, or maybe not so much, I was hoping to actually have lost weight over the dog show weekend, but that was not to be the case. I weighed this morning at exactly the same weight as Thursday, which was actually down .4 from Saturday morning after a heavy lifting workout on Friday.

I'm calling it a victory! Yahoo!

diane S.
on 8/31/15 10:16 am

Hey any dog show weekend you come home with a point and no weight gain is a very good one. congrats. 

i am still at 125.  started up the p-90 workouts again yesterday. seems like its the quickest way to deal with the bone loss i am having. work out in my own living room with dogs watching me and trying to get into the act somehow. 

Carbondated, where are you?  diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

stephanieplum
on 8/31/15 5:38 pm
VSG on 06/27/12

Congrats!!!! Devon!  You're doing great...dog show and food!

Diane...Yay! for exercising!  I don't think I'll ever love it but I do it.

153.5#...I made it through the day without eating my arm off:)