VSG Maintenance Group

Sunday, 9/6

(deactivated member)
on 9/6/15 10:19 am

Holy Moly! This IS like being a newbie! I'm down another .4 this morning. I'm not hungry either. I'm baffled a bit, but I'm not looking any gift horses in the mouth! I'll take it while it lasts! I'm sure it will slow down soon enough.

Off to Petaluma to visit some dog friends and have the young girl get some experience at a show. Going come home and see what fun I can drum up for a free Sunday night!

carbondated
on 9/6/15 10:48 am

Excellent Kairk!!!  You are an inspiration for sure.

this is an invitation to lurkers and members to join us in the discussion.  We need everyone's input!!!   Please come on in, sit yourself down and have your say.

walked 2.5 hours yesterday and another 1.5 today.  Smug and smirking.  Does the scale agree??  Nope.

however have fallen into the deadly habit of eating at 3am.  Without fail ,like a robot, the fridge opens and will eat a cucumber, last night it was kimchi.  So not good.

enjoy your day.

diane S.
on 9/6/15 11:03 am

Congrats Kairk, you got this.a good lesson for us all on the sugar and carbs.

125 today.   I am realizing that i seem to get in trouble when i have to skip my gy breakfast and grab a protein bar instead. my doc says to get 30 g protein in within an hour after getting up. he might be right.

sold lots of art yesterday. yay.  today is hubby's birthday.will make him his favorite egg salad.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/