VSG Maintenance Group

Thursday

carbondated
on 9/10/15 6:47 am

morning.  

Scale down a whole pound!!! Yippee!!! And K you are doing so well.  You are an inspiration for sure.

sadly, yesterday, another form of inspiration walked in to our office.  Dad and two daughters were SMO and Mom was obese.   To get to my office you have to climb 9 stairs, traverse an open space and then down another set of four.  It was painful for them.  

I saw myself as I used to be and how easily could be again.

Pity is not what we obese want or deserve, but my heart was sore.

a bill for a zillion bucks for a fried fish eh.  Plus they probably wanted a tip.😀

(deactivated member)
on 9/10/15 10:14 am

Well, my 1.6 found me again! Oh well..... just have to keep on keeping on. Have no clue why I'm up today - just am.

Am feeling sad, annoyed, and disappointed. Sent my dog, Blue, off with a handler for two days because I have to work. This morning Blue lost to a dog she has beaten EVERY SINGLE TIME they have competed. I'm without words, but boy, oh boy, my gut is twisted up! Baked goods sound really good right now and a lot of them! I'm staying hunkered down in my room with a dish of Greek yogurt, chopped pecans and wild blueberries instead! 

Poop!

diane S.
on 9/10/15 10:17 am

123.5!   yay, haven't seen that in awhile.  there is some power to this daily connection.   all who stick with it are doing well - especially the sugar free king, 

Well I started the studio clean up yesterday but its more than a one day deal. made a little progress. it helped put steps on my fit bit.

Yeah I hear ya about seeing MO people and kids.  sometimes i just want to rush up and give dr. C's card but of course I don't.         diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

stephanieplum
on 9/10/15 6:44 pm
VSG on 06/27/12

Yay!!! for a pound down!!!

I've had a challenging week at school...glad tomr is Friday!!!

152.6#

Anyone try trendweight.com?  It's interesting...it keeps track of what your really weigh but also you see your trend weight which I'm actually pretty happy about...