VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Friday Sep 11. A d...

Friday Sep 11. A day engraved in our minds.

carbondated
on 9/11/15 6:26 am

morning all.  Well, had a great food day yesterday but very little exercise.  However also found out the The LUMP, was not malignant.  Good news indeed.  

I might be sketchy on here for the next two weeks as leave today for travelling to see family in a variety of places.  I don't drive so a lot of planes, trains and automobiles.  

Sorry about Blue having a set back, but there is always the next time.  

We are all doing well!!

have a most wonderful day!!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/11/15 9:17 am

I hope you have a great time visiting family! I know for me that some family members are a treat to visit, while others can be more of a chore and obligation. I truly wish you a joyful time with family. And don't let airport security get to you. Just go early and go with the flow. That's my best advice for travel! 

Great food day despite my disappointment over Blue. (Today is a new day with a new judge, right?) Scale right back down today, too. 

I am truly amazed, baffled, awed, curious, but not in the least disappointed or disgusted by my afternoon through bedtime grazing drive. I swear I stood in front of the open fridge telling myself I wasn't hungry (which I truly wasn't). But I still saw the PB and some whipped cream and thought a little spoon of PB with whipped cream squirted on would be mighty fine. Slammed fridge shut! LOL. True confession - later in the evening I squirted whipped cream right into my mouth. One day at a time. Perhaps the whipped cream needs to go. Ron can handle that, right? 

Dog show weekend. Pot Luck tomorrow. Have to plan ahead. I'm thinking I'll take grilled chicken tenders filets. That way I will have something on point to eat. That always saves me in pot luck situations. "Free Food" is a long time nemesis!

diane S.
on 9/11/15 10:03 am

Hi all, well I too found the peanut butter and was rewarded with 1.5 pound gain. go figure. And I even did a lot of walking yesterday on the north jetty to watch surfers which was slogging through dry sand.  

Cripes Kairk, don't you hate dog show unfairness.  I once got dumped in the classes to a pet quality cairn but the next day got a 4 point major and went BOB over a special.   the bad judge was known as "The Toad".  Same cairn ***** once lost to a ***** with a handler that I was sure would be excused for lameness.  go figure.    

Carbon, have fun with family.

Hey I am trying to get rid of my late night glass of wine and found a good substitute.  A glass of ice water with a splash of sour cherry juice in it.  not many calories and a nice refreshing tart taste.  Still looking for a peanut butter substitute.   And no, i will not have whipped cream around!  

Hey there are frozen greek yogurt bars with only about 70 calories.  might try that.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/