VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Checking In Tuesday...

Checking In Tuesday, September 15, 2015

stephanieplum
on 9/15/15 9:07 am
VSG on 06/27/12

My scale is back down. Yay!!!  Busy getting caught up at school and with my kiddos.  It's a beautiful day...meeting my women's group tonight after school for September Birthdays.  Should be fun.

Have a Great day!!!

diane S.
on 9/15/15 12:23 pm

yay steph! good on you. 

125 this am but I went and got a big haircut so hope i lost a pound of hair!  birthday tomorrow and i decided to go into old age with a new look.  hope i can handle it. (doing the new hair I mean) since i am a fashion/beauty disaster.  oh well, made cashew chicken last night and the hubby approved.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/15 10:30 pm

Scale up for no apparent reason. I will live. I'm still on track on dancing the dance, so I'm not worried. When did I stop worrying about how fast I was losing? This is kind of nice!

Felt trim enough to wear my shirt tucked in today. Haven't done that in a while (except when I have to when wearng a suit! LOL!)

Speaking of hair.... I'm breaking up with the woman who has cut my hair for about 7 or 8 years. I feel guilty, but I've not been happy lately and her location sucks for parking. I'm going back to the guy who turned my hair orange when I wanted it highlighted years ago, but his hair cuts and scalp massages were not to be beat! I find out on Thursday if I made the right choice!