VSG Maintenance Group

Sunday Sept 2015

carbondated
on 9/13/15 8:32 am

too good to be true tale.

the scale at my relatives has me at 5 pounds lighter.  I doubt that very much.  

Went for an hours walk along a very beautiful path, me and at least 2000 other walkers.  Coming from a small town it was a bit overwhelming, dogs of every shape and size and snarl, kidlets on wee bikes not paying attention, lovers entwined, the VERY SERIOUS runners with monitors winking ( how come these people never look happy?) older folks passing every one at warp speed.  It was a great day.  

Moving along tomorrow.  I hold to the old adage of 'fish and visitors stink after three days'.  

Enjoy this day.

diane S.
on 9/13/15 12:31 pm

hmmm, can i come weigh at your relatives?  125 today after a day of total sloth yesterday. watched football , played computer games and read book. have some art studio chores today that will get me moving.   

got new glasses - they are pretty "out there" for me. nice to see though.  gonna get a new hair do next week.  I am looking far too old lady these days.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

stephanieplum
on 9/13/15 2:01 pm
VSG on 06/27/12

I like the your scale, Carbon...lol

Im feeling sluggish today... Not the best eating the last couple of days.  I did walk, make Three Bean Salad and do laundry.  So, not all is lost.  

I'm off tomr!  I'm working out with my trainer and have hand bell rehearsal starts again. I'm not really musically talented but they put up with me.  And, it's part of my hubby's world.   Keeps my brain and my hands busy:)

Diane...we will need a pic of the new do and glasses!!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/14/15 1:53 pm

Ooooooh! I want that scale, too.